So, you can call me....

Saturday, August 11, 2012




This was an original name that I stormed up without gathering ideas from others.  It was the first name I wanted to name my business.  I tried it out, then changed it to Pine, and then was pondering Field Study Florals.  I realized that I was venturing away to ideas inspiring, but not my own.  I pride myself on staying true to who I am and I want to be confident with my own ideas. So I am back to being Flower Afternoon.  The name and I will eventually become one.  Over time, my brand and personality will be evident in my name.

I am off to Ecuador tomorrow night.  When I get back in two weeks I will be getting more official with a business license, staking claim to my name, ordering business cards, re-vamping the blog, getting a flower cooler, stocking up my vase collection, etc. This all sounds like so much fun!!


1 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new business! The past several months I've been really wanting to work with flowers and do floristry things so I recently started interning for a florist. I hope to continue working with flowers if not do a little thing on my own. Looking forward to watching you grow and maybe learn a few things along the way!

    ReplyDelete

flower afternoon All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger